Making Happy {the List}

April 25, 2016


Friends, this was one of those weekends you picture when you imagine the "perfect weekend". Good food, good weather, great friends, tons of fun and a little relaxation. All the things that make me SO happy.

Now that it's Monday and it's easy to feel "blah", I thought it would be a good idea to share a list of what is currently making me happy...even though it's Monday.

Making Happy 4.25.2016

· Overnight Thunderstorms · Morning Sunshine · A Growing Garden · That Little Patch of Herbs · Singing Robins · Mourning Doves Building a Nest in a Hanging Basket · Sipping Coffee While Meal Planning · Watching a Crazy Squirrel Chase the Chickens Around the Yard · The Excitement of Growing Our Own Food · A Husband Who Works Hard So that I Can Stay Home and Take Care of Our House · Grocery Shopping at Costco {yes really!} · F*R*I*E*N*D*S Reruns · Walking Our Boys to School · Those Pink Garden Clogs {even though the husband might divorce me for wearing them} · Yummy Quiche for Dinner · Picking My Boys Up from School ·

What is making YOU happy today?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts